Starting in 1912, the original Dater School building (torn down in 2006 to build the new grammar school) was the high school in Ramsey until 1937 when it switched to housing grades K-8.
The building had a significant renovation in 1923 that included the installation of a telephone system. In 1932 three additional classrooms were added. This postcard depicts the school post this first renovation.
Tags: Dater School