Subscribe via RSS Feed

Town Entrance, circa 1930’s

Filed in Churches by on November 22, 2011 • views: 1882

Since the last time we saw it, the entrance to the town at Main Street and Franklin Turnpike where St. John’s Epsicopal church sits now features paved roads, a street light, curbs, and a number of new trees.

Entrance from Franklin Turnpike

Entrance from Franklin Turnpike


This view is from the 1930, featured on a postcard made by Art Photo Greeting Co. that was sent to Edinburg, NY.

Tags: , ,

About the Author ()

Daniel Kennedy is a local history buff and a board member of the Ramsey Historical Association.

Comments are closed.

error: Content is protected !!