Subscribe via RSS Feed

Churches

Town Entrance, circa 1930’s

Filed in Churches by on November 22, 2011 0 Comments • views: 1675
Town Entrance, circa 1930’s

Since the last time we saw it, the entrance to the town at Main Street and Franklin Turnpike where St. John’s Epsicopal church sits now features paved roads, a street light, curbs, and a number of new trees.

READ ON

St. John’s Episcopal Church

Filed in Churches by on August 12, 2010 1 Comment • views: 2062
St. John’s Episcopal Church

The postcard shows what is now the entrance to town at the intersection of Main Street and Franklin Turnpike as it appeared in 1908.

READ ON

Original St. Paul’s RC Church

Filed in Churches by on June 15, 2010 3 Comments • views: 2250
Original St. Paul’s RC Church

The first St. Paul’s Church was dedicated by Bishop John O’Connor in 1904 for the some 43 adults and 43 children that made up the Roman Catholic population of Ramsey at the time.

READ ON

error: Content is protected !!